About Me

Hi All.....My name is Puja. I have 2+ yrs of experience on Online Marketing. Some time back I left my job and started working as freelancer. I do blogging not only for monetization but also to share my learning and experience with huge network of people on net.

I am new to blogging platform and this is my first shot......but I promise to keep updating my blog with loads of information on Online Marketing, as we all know that it's a very vast and versatile field..so there is lot more to come.... Keep visiting.

Contact Me:

pujadakhera@gmail.com

dakherapuja@yahoo.com

3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Yours is the first blog that I am reading on Internet Marketing, and I am glad I did that. I want to learn somethings on Internet Marketing. I hope you will be a help.

    Thanks and Regards
    Anish Anand
    [yeah.. you got me right]


  3. glenn Says:

    Good day emailmarketing,

    I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

    Thank you

    Or You can Visit this Website: http://affiliates.yourmediaguru.com/signup/1179
    You can contact me at glenn@yourmediaguru.com


Ranking Web Directory Web Directory Free web directory Plenty of Links TopOfBlogs